TAPOPS is an intergalatic organization led by Koko Ci to help the many power sphere that have been scattered across the galaxy safe saction in their care. One of the main reasons for doing so is preventing those power spheres (and ultimately their powers) from being misused by evil people or groups. It is unknown when TAPOPS was first formed.
They were formerly based in a space station, noticeably in the shape of the letter "T", posing as a laundromat. They use these laundromats to communicate with other members without suspicion. In addition to the main base, they are also many other members sanctioned in different parts of the galaxy with different missions.
After their main station was destroyed in the battle against Captain Vargoba in Episode 24 of BoBoiBoy Galaxy, they moved to the TEMPUR-A Headquarters to recover. TAPOPS Station was later rebuilt, though was destroyed again by Retak'ka in BoBoiBoy Movie 2.
List of Members
Affiliations that the TAPOPS agency has with other people and groups.
- Adu Du
- Gijimo (arrested as of Copy and Paste)
- Five Scammer Commanders
List of Power Spheres
TAPOPS currently houses many Power Spheres in their care. Most of the remain in an inactive state while being protected. Only Ochobot, Bellbot, and Motobot do additional work as members of TAPOPS. Following the TAPOPS Station destruction in Episode 24, they have all been transferred to TEMPUR-A Headquarters. The were presumably transferred to a safe location after the TAPOPS station was destroyed again in the BoBoiBoy Movie 2.
- 9 unnamed Power Spheres rescued from Jugglenaut
- The fan mails have stated that TAPOPS has existed prior to BoBoiBoy: The Movie, and during that time, Koko Ci went undercover for TAPOPS as a janitor in the Tengkotak.
- Dancing is a strict requirement to join TAPOPS.
- Fang, Sai, and Shielda’s ranks are unknown, but it's been confirmed that these three outrank Gopal and BoBoiBoy, who are cadets.
- A post on the Facebook page indicates a possible structure of the known TAPOPS ranks.
- “Alien mops” is apparently a rank in TAPOPS. It seems to rank higher than Captain, but lower than Commander.
- Fang, Sai and Shielda may be Lance Corporals according to this structure since it is the only rank between Cadet and Captain.