In the final credit scenes, MagnetBot has been placed in a temporary room of Power Spheres along with other Power Spheres and is in inactive mode.
This is a list of abilities that Captain Vargoba used by MagnetBot's power.
- Power Sphere MagnetBot : Power Sphere MagnetBot allows its users to manipulate magnetic power and manipulate iron as weapons.
- Magnetic Power (Kuasa Magnet): Captain Vargoba has a MagnetBot that allows him to control the magnetic force in the metal area.
- Steel Spiral (Pusingan Besi): Incarnating a giant piece of iron as a weapon then Captain Vargoba turns his magnetic force causing the iron piece to rotate which acts as a defensive technique from the enemy attacking him.
- Magnetic Pull (Tarikan Magnet): Uses his magnetic force to attract objects and metallic targets.
- Magnetic Push (Tolakan Magnet): Contra-power to Magnetic Pull Power. Pushes objects and metal targets towards his opponent.
- Full Force (Tolakan Penuh): Level power for Magnetic Push to repel objects or enemies that are metal.
- Steel Smash (Hempasan Besi): The giant iron pieces used by Captain Vargoba allowed him to smash his enemies with the pieces.
- Steel Magnetic Pull/Magnetic Pull (Tarikan Besi Magnet/Tarikan Magnet Besi/Tarikan Besi): Captain Vargoba using iron pieces or iron objects around him allows him to manipulate it as a weapon against their enemies.
- Invincible Armour (Perisai Kebal): Captain Vargoba gathers the power of a MagnetBot to enable him to create iron shields assembled from pieces and pieces of iron around him. Using this shield, Captain Vargoba was equipped with three types of weapons namely Steel Anchor, Steel Sword and Steel Shield which came from his spaceship and were used by him in the battlefield. It gives him the advantage to attack and defend himself more effectively.
- Steel Punch (Tumbukan Besi):Punch adapted from his shield, Captain Vargoba was able to punch his enemy with his shield and was able to make his enemy faint.
- Steel Shield (Perisai Besi): The shield used by Captain Vargoba in the battlefield to repel enemy attacks by rebounding it due to its smooth surface factor.
- Steel Sword (Pedang Besi): The sword used by Captain Vargoba in battle which is an alternative weapon for him.
- Steel Anchor (Sauh Besi): Captain Vargoba's main weapon which is a giant Iron Anchor.
- Steel Anchor Throw (Balingan Sauh Besi): With enough momentum, Captain Vargoba jumped and landed at a certain location while hitting his Steel Anchor in the area. This power is also known as the Hammer Hit in the BoBoiBoy Galaxy Card Versus Pack.
- Steel Anchor Smash (Hentakan Sauh Besi): Iron anchors thrown by Captain Vargoba towards the enemy.
- Steel Anchor Push (Tolakan Sauh Besi): Momentum is added with magnetic force, his Steel Anchor throw can be added and he throws it from a distance towards the enemy.
- Magnetic Field Swing (Pusingan Medan Magnet): Captain Vargoba uses his magnetic force and produces a magnetic storm that causes all the metal objects there to be trapped in the storm in a continuous circular motion. He can also increase his speed to catch more targets.
- Magnetic Field Explosion (Letupan Medan Magnet): A follow-up technique for the Magnetic Field Round power that produces a magnetic ball and then pulls all the metal objects trapped in the storm to its center before blowing up the ball.
- The name MagnetBot is derived from the word "magnet", according to its power to manipulate magnets.