InviBot first appears in BoBoiBoy Galaxy Episode 12, where he follows Panto around invisible. He emits an invisible field, which enables Panto to create invisible items out of his imagination. However, the field also gives BoBoiBoy and Gopal the same powers as they are in the proximity of the invisible field. According to Ying, InviBot is a proximity type Power Sphere.
After defeating Panto, BoBoiBoy creates a pair of goggles that can detect invisible Power Sphere, which helps him to find and capture InviBot. In the ending, he is seen to be recharged beside HookaBot. It is revealed that Ochobot has obtained information of the whereabouts of the stolen Power Spheres from InviBot.
In the final credit of Light of Hope, InviBot has been placed in a temporary room of Power Sphera along with other Power Spheres and is in inactive mode.
- His name "InviBot" is related to his invisibility powers.
- He is the tenth Power Sphere to appear in BoBoiBoy Galaxy.
- He is the third Power Sphere that worked with a villain.
- He is the first Proximity Power Spheres to appear in BoBoiBoy Galaxy
- He seems to show a close relationship with Panto. When he tells Panto to help him after being captured by BoBoiBoy, Panto hugs him tearfully.
- According to the BoBoiBoy Galaxy Comic #3, it is revealed that InviBot's power is imagination, which explains why a user is able to create anything but in an invisible state.