|“||The infamous space pirate who scours the galaxy for Power Spheras for his own selfish needs. He owns HookaBot, a hook-shaped Power Sphera that he uses as a weapon.||”|
— Description from BoBoiBoy Galaxy website
In Episode 5, Captain Separo uses HookaBot after finding Ochobot, MotoBot and BellBot in Tok Aba and BoBoiBoy's Cocoa Shop. Using HookaBot, he easily defeated BoBoiBoy, who was then thrown off the Space Pirate Spaceship and fell onto a tree. Captain Separo then threatened the heroes using HookaBot, demanding them to surrender all of the three Power Spheres to him. However, he was defeated by BoBoiBoy Leaf.
Captain Separo is a light blue-skinned alien filled with white beard on his face and wearing a high golden yellow pirate hat. Half of its body parts are upgraded with robotic technology. His left eye was covered with a lens. Captain Separo wore a bright red jacket, as well as a regular shirt behind the jacket with a cross pattern between the two colors, namely bright red and white. His left hand was replaced with a high-tech iron hook and his right leg was replaced with an iron leg.
- Power Sphera HookaBot
- Hook of Destruction (Cangkuk Penghancur) - Used as a powerful flail.
- Ensnaring Hook (Cangkuk Perangkap) - Uses to capture items.
- Cannon Transformation (Tukaran Meriam) - Used to blast enemies in cannon mode.
Main article: Captain Separo/Relationships
- His name is likely a homage to the main character of Pirates of the Caribbean, Captain Jack Sparrow.
- In Malaysian language, his name can be translated as "half". This is likely intended because of the many prosthetic body parts he has. (one prosthetic eye, arm, and leg) Making him "half man half machine".
- He is the second captain appeared in the series after Captain Kaizo.