BoBoiBoy Quake appeared for the first time after forcing himself to grow when Mukalakus controlled by Adu Du did not stop attacking his friends and two basic elements. Mukalakus who realizes the act of BoBoiBoy is acting immediately to stop him by making an attack. However, finally BoBoiBoy Earth successfully evolved into BoBoiBoy Quake as its new power and he dismissed every Mukalakus attack. BoBoiBoy Thunderstorm and BoBoiBoy Cyclone also helped the BoBoiBoy Quake against Mukalakus until the three of them made a combo attack to eliminate Mukalakus that Ochobot was saved. Finally, the three BoBoiBoy merged back and lay on the ground next to Ochobot.
BoBoiBoy Quake appeared with BoBoiBoy Thunderstorm and BoBoiBoy Cyclone to save the situation on the turbulent Rintis Island caused by Three Robs. BoBoiBoy Cyclone, BoBoiBoy Quake and BoBoiBoy Thunderstorm each save a grandmother from being hit by a pirate truck, saving a car from the cement trucks and fighting with Adu Du and Probe which emerged as the Supervillain Jero-Jero. Finally, BoBoiBoy Thunderstorm, Cyclone and Quake and grandmothers beat the robbers so they were arrested by the police.
BoBoiBoy Quake appeared again with Thunderstorm, Cyclone, Blaze and Ice and he attacked Bora Ra. Then, BoBoiBoy Blaze and Ice did a combo attack and he was squeezed between ice and giant meteor and then all BoBoiBoy re-assembled. But, Bora Ra is dissatisfied and produces a gigantic black hole to inhale them all while he tries to go to his ship while requesting the telepathic coordinates of Yoyo Oo. Unfortunately, he was deceived by Adu Du and wanted to attack Papa Zola, eventually BoBoiBoy split into seven and all BoBoiBoy attacked Bora Ra all the time until Bora Ra was sucked into his own black hole.
Quake was first called out to fight Retak'ka when BoBoiBoy decided to travel to the TAPOPS station to help the members. Quake was one of the three elements, alongside Blaze and Ice, who avoided being absorbed by Retak'ka. Quake later appeared alongside the other elements when BoBoiBoy was training under Hang Kasa.
When Hang Kasa betrayed BoBoiBoy and his friends, Quake was stolen from BoBoiBoy by Hang Kasa, who used his power to transform into Crystal. Retak'ka takes the Earth Element from Hang Kasa upon his 'death', which he used himself as Retak'ka Crystal. After BoBoiBoy fuse into FrostFire and was able to overpower Retak'ka, he managed to take the Earth Element back with the help of Ochobot, which returned Quake back to BoBoiBoy. BoBoiBoy then perfoms a duo elemental split consisting of Quake and Ice. BoBoiBoy Quake fuses with BoBoiBoy Ice to form BoBoiBoy Glacier, which he used to stop the dam, which had been torn down by Retak'ka for flooding, by summoning a giant earth-ice golem and freezing the water before it could flood.
BoBoiBoy Quake will be returning as an element in the comic adaption of BoBoiBoy Galaxy.
BoBoiBoy Quake has a look similar to BoBoiBoy Earth, but its hats, jackets, and trousers are turned into a black color and an old-fashioned blended coat of arms with a shimmering pattern of yellow earthquake pattern. Iris also turns into a gray color but his jacket drops turn yellow.
In the second season, BoBoiBoy Quake wears a full-blown jacket, behind it plus a hood and fold on his yellow sleeve. The motifs on his clothes have not changed much but still retain the same concept of shimmering yellow quake.
In BoBoiBoy Movie 2, Quake retains most of his original look but has more shimmering yellow earthquake patterns.
BoBoiBoy Quake retains much of Earth's persona, being the closest to BoBoiBoy's original personality. Like Earth, he is serious and mature, focused on the task at hand. He is generally seen as the 'leader' of the elements.
- Quake Fists (Tangan Gempa) - Bigger and stronger gloves.
- Earth Golem (Golem Tanah) - It is named Giga and it follows BoBoiBoy's movement.
- Giga Uppercut (Tumbukan Giga) - Power uses to punch enemies into sky.
- Collision Punch (Tumbukan Gegar) - Power uses fists, more powerful than Giga Punch.
- Earth Barrier (Tanah Pelindung) - Used to defend himself, in BoBoiBoy: The Movie, it was upgraded into a bigger wall (Tanah Pendinding).
- Earth Punch (Tumbukan Tanah) - Used to defeat Fang in their fight. Another version is an arm and he uses it to defeat Bora Ra twice.
- Earth Grab (Cengkaman Tanah) - Used to trap the Crazy Cat.
- Earth Fulfillment (Tanah Pemenuh) - Used to protect the school from more serious damage.
- Earth Pilar Grab (Tanah Tinggi, Pencengkam) - Used to grab PETAI's legs.
- Earth Opener (Bukaan Tanah) - Used to open the part of a land, it was used to trapped PETAI.
- Earth Cover (Tutupan Tanah) - Used to cover the hole that trap PETAI.
- Earth Ball (Bola Tanah) - Accidentally made by BoBoiBoy when he is supposed to make a Earth Wall to save Fang.
- Sand Storm (Ribut Pasir) - Used to destruct Ejo Jo; BoBoiBoy Cyclone helped him to spread the sands.
- Earth Wave (Ombak Tanah) - Used to defent himself from Ejo Jo.
- Earth Dragon (Golem Naga Tanah) - Used to defeat its counterpart, the Shadow Dragon.
- Earth Spike (Tanah Tajam) - It is suppose to hit Ejo Jo when he fall but he used Yaya's power to make himself falling slowly.
- Earth Attract (Tarikan Tanah) - A series of slabs to attract BoBoiBoy and his friends while being sucked by the Shadow Dragon.
- Earth Wall (Tembok Tanah) - Used to protect Mukalakus from being transformed to glass, the upgraded version of the Earth Barrier.
- Giga Uppercut (Tumbukan Tanah) - He summoned a giant fist of stalagmite from the ground punching the foes at above. This fist is similar to Giga but bigger and longer thus having more power.
- Multiple Punches (Tumbukan Bertubi-tubi) - He used this against Gaga Naz.
- Triple Earth Golem (Golem-Golem Tanah) - Triple version of Giga, use to defend himself and Fang from Captain Kaizo's by using Simultaneous Punch (Tumbukan Serentak) to destroy Captain Kaizo's shield.
- Crystal Golem (Golem Kristal) - BoBoiBoy summoned a crystal version of Giga.
- When BoBoiBoy was first thinking of Earth's evolution, BoBoiBoy thought he would be called "BoBoiBoy Rock" or "BoBoiBoy Mud".
- He was temporarily known as "BoBoiBoy Fishquakes" (Season 2, Episode 6).
- He is known as "BoBoiBoy Earthquake" in the Disney Channel English dub. Ejo Jo's computer also referred to him as "Earthquake" in his readout of the Elemental power in Season 2, Episode 10.
- Unlike the other forms of his personas, BoBoiBoy Quake as well as BoBoiBoy Water seem to be the only ones capable of manipulating their elements into forming 'living' creatures. Quake with his Earth Golem and Earth Dragon while Water with his Water Whale Sphere and Twin Water Eels.
- BoBoiBoy Fire's form of Fire Golem doesn't seem to count considering how the Golem is initially and primarily made from Quakes's earth power while BoBoiBoy Fire only seems to add in his elemental powers as a boost and acts as its controller.
- It was revealed in Season 3, Episode 26 that he can only control one Earth Golem one at a time, unless he splits himself where they will control the rest.
- BoBoiBoy Quake does not have music themes like BoBoiBoy Thunderstorm and BoBoiBoy Cyclone.
- BoBoiBoy Quake is rarely seen without his Quake Fists, but does occasionally appear without them (Season 3, Episode 11, Season 3, Episode 13 and BoBoiBoy: Promo Raya 2016!).