BoBoiBoy first fused into FrostFire after witnessing the 'death' of Hang Kasa, whom he had grown close to. He called out Ice and Blaze, which then fused into FrostFire. BoBoiBoy FrostFire initially overpowered Retak'ka with his powerful kicks and punches. However Retak'ka managed to gain the upper hand and nearly crystallised BoBoiBoy. However, BoBoiBoy used Ochobot to take back the Quake element to fuse into Glacier.
FrostFire has the colors and motifs of both Blaze (red and orange) and Ice (blue and white). FrostFire wears a dark blue jacket, retaining Ice's fur hood, though he doesn't wear it. His pants are both red and blue with frost and flame aesthetic, with each side respectively, as well as his gloves. There are two belts, one red and one blue, that crisscross at the center.
FrostFire's cap is worn similarly to how Blaze wears his cap and is red with orange accents with a white spine. FrostFire's symbol can be seen on the center of his cap on on his red belt.
FrostFire is an aggressive fusion element that combines powers of two strong elements alongside vicious punches and kicks, akin to Kick-boxing. Frostfire currently stands as one of the most powerful forms that BoBoiBoy was able to call out alongside the other Fusion Forms.
- Blazing Frost Punch (Tinju Berapi Beku): He concentrates both fire and ice at his hands and attacks his opponent. It is stronger than BoBoiBoy Blaze's Blazing Fire Punch.
- Blazing Knee Strike (Lutut Berapi): FrostFire concentrates power on his knee and strikes it at the enemy with speed. This power is capable of causing the enemy to be thrown away.
- FrostFire Bow (Panah Bakar dan Beku): FrostFire can summon a bow (similar to BoBoiBoy Ice's Ice Bow) which contains both ice and fire arrows. The arrows can rip anything apart.
- Frozen Heat Explosion (Ledakan Panas Beku):
- To fuse, Ice and Blaze strike their right wrists against together.