BoBoiBot is a character in BoBoiBoy. He is a robot inspired from BoBoiBoy that was made by Adu Du to destroy and kill BoBoiBoy. He was destroyed by BoBoiBoy Thunderstorm using Thunderstorm Water Eels in Season 3, Episode 20.
At the headquarters of Adu Du, Adu Du started the last test of BoBoiBot, where Probe started shooting BoBoiBot to test his endurance. Probe shot his missiles at Boboibot multiple times, but to no avail. Boboibot then uses Lightning Kris, which landed on Probe as it shocked and defeated him instantly. The test was then over and Adu Du was proud of Boboibot, to the point of calling him his "favorite" robot, which upsets Probe. Soon later, BoBoiBot came to the Adu Du's "Who's The Arsonist?" show and Adu Du tells everyone that BoBoiBoy is the arsonist but that he is is tired, so BoBoiBot will replace him. Boboiboy and his friends then started fighting Boboibot out of anger, but Boboibot gained the upper hand thanks to his 2.0 powers.
Later, Adu Du commanded BoBoiBot to stress BoBoiBoy and make him transform into BoBoiBoy Fire. After multiple taunts by Boboibot, BoBoiBoy transformed into BoBoiBoy Fire and attacked BoBoiBot aggresively. Finally, BoBoiBoy Fire threw fire bracelets to BoBoiBot, which he thought was successful, but instead, makes BoBoiBot turn into BoBoiBot Fire 2.0.
BoBoiBot attack BoBoiBoy with his Fire Ball 2.0, which BoBoiBoy Fire couldn't stand the heat, making him transform back, losing the fight. BoBoiBot tried to kill BoBoiBoy, but Adu Du stopped and commanded him to spare BoBoiBoy, so BoBoiBot instead turned back normal. Adu Du was successful with his show and told everyone that unlike BoBoiBoy, BoBoiBot can control his fire power, which ruined BoBoiBoy's reputation as a superhero.
In Pango Robot chasing scene, BoBoiBot came after Adu Du stop the Pango Robot. BoBoiBot shoot the robot with Fire Ball 2.0, and made the Pango Robot destroyed. After Rob, Robert, and Roberto fell, BoBoiBot threw them to a police car. BoBoiBoy came soon after and Adu Du and BoBoiBot mocked him for coming late and left. At the box headquarter, BoBoiBot helped cleaning the room where BoBoiBot was tested. And later, BoBoiBot helped Papa Zola repair and cleaning his storage room. He and Adu Du mocked BoBoiBoy again. But Papa Zola suggested to make P.P.P.P.R. to show who is more popular. Next day, BoBoiBoy and BoBoiBot helped everyone to get points, but BoBoiBot got thousand of points while BoBoiBoy only get hundreds. After 1 week, Papa Zola announced the winner of P.P.P.P.R. is BoBoiBot, which upsets BoBoiBoy. At the end of the film, BoBoiBot helped Gopal repair his house because Mama Zila destroyed it, but BoBoiBot say will punish people who did not pay. 2 weeks later, BoBoiBot and Adu Du benefit theirself from the resident, only to be interrupted by BoBoiBoy, who then transform into BoBoiBoy Water.
BoBoiBot has an appeareance that looks similar to BoBoiBoy except his body is mostly made of steel and he is a bit taller than BoBoiBoy, but there are a few things BoBoiBot has that BoBoiBoy doesn't, such as the tiny seats at the back of his body.
BoBoiBot's elemental power also has similar looks to BoBoiBoy's however, there are a few differences such as a Thunder Blade for BoBoiBot Thunderstorm's hands, a fan for BoBoiBot Cyclone's foot, Quake Fists for BoBoiBot Quake's hands, and a flamethrower-like object as one of BoBoiBot Fire's hands.
Unlike BoBoiBoy, BoBoiBot is a robot that is arrogant, cruel, sadistic, rude, and ruthless. He likes to mock and bully BoBoiBoy because of his superiority, and is very loyal and steadfast to Adu Du. However, after Adu Du insults him and calls him a garbage robot due to his fat appearance after unlocking the Water element, he became hostile to Adu Du and betrays his former master.
- Main article: BoBoiBot's Power
- Monsta released a sneek peek video of BoBoiBot's powers on February 23, 2015.
- BoBoiBot's powers are same as BoBoiBoy's powers. But, BoBoiBot's power is stronger than BoBoiBoy and the name of strength coupled with the word "2.0" which means that the newer version and get more strength than the older version.
- He is the only character that has 2 casts, Anas Abdul Aziz and Nur Fathiah Diaz.
- It is revealed that Adu Du used BoBoiBot to make BoBoiBoy stressed and make him transform into BoBoiBoy Fire, making everyone know that BoBoiBoy is the arsonist and left him to make his life miserable. Also to prove everyone that BoBoiBot can be better hero than BoBoiBoy.
- But later, it's revealed that Adu Du used BoBoiBot to get money from residents of Rintis Island for his main mission to destroy BoBoiBoy and Planet Earth.
- BoBoiBot's weakness is water as revealed by Probe in Season 3, Episode 19.
- However in Season 3, Episode 20, Adu Du asked Probe to distract the people by drinking cranberry juice so he could add a sample of the water power to BoBoiBot in order to make him turn into BoBoiBot Water, which was successful and managed to remove BoBoiBot's weakness to water, but was still eventually defeated with BoBoiBoy's Thunderstorm Water Eels, which means BoBoiBot's weakness might've turned from water to electricity.
- BoBoiBot Water's fat condition may either be caused by the excessive water intake from BoBoiBoy Water's Water Whale Sphere (Bebola Paus Air) or just due to the acquisition of the water elemental power (this is because the original BoBoiBoy Water also suffered the same problem when first unlocking his water elemental power so this could imply as a setback that originally comes with the Water power itself).