|“||Thank you, brother, for keeping me company.||”|
— BoBoiBoy thanking him
The Adult Passenger is a minor character in BoBoiBoy.
He also made a small cameo when Gopal was walking in slow motion.
Although he isn't seen onscreen enough to develop a personality, he is seen as a kind-hearted person, as he was willing to accompany BoBoiBoy, a young child, on the train.
- Although BoBoiBoy refers to him as 'Brother', he is not his sibling.
- In Malay, it is polite and customary to refer to older guys as 'abang' which can mean 'brother' in a literal sense, but it used similarly to how one would refer to strangers as 'mister' or 'miss'.
- He shares the same voice actor with Mr. Biscuit and Ejo Jo.
- He bears a striking appearance to Azroy, a character in the fictional in-world telenovela, Sack of Red Roses, the only difference being that only he wears a purple shirt while Azroy wears a red one.
- It's possible that the Adult Passenger is the actor for Azroy in the in-world telenovela, but it hasn't been confirmed. Interesting enough, when he makes a small cameo around Gopal, he is seen wearing a red shirt just like Azroy.
- He is credited as the "Adult Passenger" in Episode 1 along with Child Passenger.